Monday, May 23, 2016

Mugetsu

I`ve found Mugetsu after a setback last 2 weeks with lots of my plans failed due to my inability to control my entry risk and margin control. I was too sure that Shunpo has provide me with the right way, but i was wrong.

As the creator, the fact that it`s not always accurate when comes to trend and the price level has led to me to find ways to improvise it. The fact is that it`s always there but i failed to see it till last 2 weeks.

Now with confidence, i can really say that i would be able to resume and focus back my goals as of June 2016 onwards.

My present account

Umofx - with only equity of 15.00 after a massive loss of 600usd.
Roboforex - with only equity of 0.75 after a massive loss of 500usd
Hotforex - with zero equity after a massive loss of 250usd

The losses are purely from my profit gain and only a few from my deposit.

As of now i have a total of real account of 8 account with 3 accounts yet without deposit.

Umofx
Roboforex
Hotforex
Xm
Toppro
Fxprimus
Mocaz
Axitrader

I`ll fill up all this accounts with only a minimum depo of usd50 each @ usd400 and grow all the way using
Mugetsu style.

No comments: