Wednesday, May 13, 2015

New Day Towards Millionaire In Progress Phase 1

It`s been a while since i open this blog or update anything around here. What i would like to focus now is more on the updates on my forex journey as a Millionaire within 2 years period (i hope). This consist of 5 phases Phase 1 - 3 digits equity Phase 2 - 4 digits equity Phase 3 - 5 digits equity Phase 4 - 6 digits equity Phase 5 - 7 digits equity Surely by this week i can achieve the phase 1 as the initial opening account is only between 50usd. The system that i initially used was more of a scalping but on a bigger scale with open trading post, not via execution on the spot. However as i realize this will affect my margin and equity in long run and the reason for my failure previously, i chose to drop this method. I will be relying more using the Demarker Trend indicator which for me works well, though not 100% achieveable but does provide 80-90% success.

No comments: