Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Learning Journey

My Target
- key focus area
- what s important to develop in current role.
- what will be important to develop for next role.
- skill, knowledge and 'co' competencies.

My Success
- what it`ll look like when this areas are successfully developed.
- what will others be able to recognise in this ability

My Action
- specific action to take for each development area.
- activities a challenge but is attainable
- implement activities that can be done everyday or everytime as a habit.

My Track
- measure and review progress.
- key dates to review progress
- feedback and support

Development Areas

1. Emotional Intelligence
2. Impact and influence
3. Building your profile across the hotel/area
4. Drive for results
5. Financial Acumen
6. Strategic Thinking
7. Leading and developing people
8. Time Management
9. Effective Communication skills
10. Delegation

No comments: