Monday, February 5, 2007

my old friend...

after viewing my old diary yesterday, i remembered one of my best friend whom passed away 10++ yrs ago. his name is Allahyarham Suhaizam Nordin, and he died due to bone cancer. i`ve known him for almost 4yrs+, a kind guy wz strong ambition. unfortunately, god loves him most. i couldn`t face the fact,.. and could only kept it inside my heart.

also reminded me of Allahyarham Mejar Yusri, another friend whom i befriended at my working area. he passed away while on duty, duty to chest pain - heart attack....
that time, i already having a relationship wz my wife... not yet married.

that`s some memories.... memories of my Grandpa passed away when i was still on primary school, my Grandma when i`m working at my present work area...

how sad, to remember all this.

No comments: